- No food, drinks or chewing gum are allowed in the studios. Water bottles are allowed.
- Siblings are not allowed in the dressing room, office area or studios, and should never be left unattended.
- Teachers reserve the right to dismiss any student who repeatedly disrupts the class or fails to adhere to dress code.
- Parents please do not interrupt teachers while the class is in session. Please check with the front office to see when the teacher is available.
- Purses, jewelry and other valuables should not be left unattended in the dressing room or lobby. The Studio is not responsible for loss or theft of personal items.
- For Safety, dancers should wear street clothes to and from the studio.
Class Make Ups
- Please notify the office when student is unable to attend classes.
- You must notify the studio in writing to drop a class; you will be responsible for any tuition/fees until notification has been received.
- Consistency and punctuality complement and enhance the overall learning experience. Tardiness is to be avoided as it disrupts the work and progress of others.